Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pastels



Farkut/Jeans: Matthew Williamson for H&M (lainassa tädiltä/borrowed from my aunt) 
Bleiseri/Blazer: H&M, Paita/Shirt: second-hand

Jalkaan vielä korottomat mustat saappaat, ja niillä mentiin tiistain työpäivä. Töissä ei ollut hassumpaa, ei valitettavaa muuten kuin jalka- ja selkäsäryn suhteen. Sain muuten soiton yhdestä paikasta liittyen lähettämääni työhakemukseen, jonka olin jo ehtinyt unohtaa. Torstaille on nyt sitten sovittu työhaastattelu, lähinnä siksi, että kyseinen paikka vastaisi enemmän toiveammattiani kuin nykyinen työpaikka. Mikäköhän siinä on, että ensin menee kuukausia ennen kuin saan mitään vastauksia yrityksiltä, ja nyt niitä tuleekin oikein urakalla. Taisi siitä työllistymiskurssista olla sittenkin jotain hyötyä...

Nyt aion rentoutua musiikin, karkin, omenamehun ja poliittisen historian avulla. Vastaa melkein päivää kylpylässä, eikös? No, melkein voi olla hiukan liioiteltua.

Muuten, huomasin, että blogilleni on kertynyt jo päälle 20 lukijaa Google Friend Connectin kautta. Olisikohan ihmisillä kiinnostusta pieneen arvontaan?

--

I added a pair of black boots and that was my outfit for today's work day. Work wasn't too bad, no complaints apart from my aching feet and back. I also got a call from a company regarding my job application that I honestly had forgotten all about. Anyways, I have a job interview on Thursday, mostly because this job would be closer to my dream job than the one I have now. I wonder why I was getting nothing for months and now suddenly every single company seems to be interested in me (just slightly exaggerated) when I already have a job. I guess the employment course did do some wonders after all...

Now I'm going to relax by listening to music, eating candy, drinking apple juice and studying political history. Fun fun fun... sort of.

By the way, I noticed that I have passed the 20-readers benchmark on Google Friend Connect. I wonder if people would be interested in a small give-away...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The jacket it really cute, I'm so glad I bought it :)

      Delete
  2. so lovely lace jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a real find, I bought it from the French H&M last summer and they had it in white too... Now I wish I had bought the white version as well :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The color is indeed pretty amazing, perfect for the Spring! x

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...