Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Brown



Chinot/Chinos: WE, 
Pitsipaita/Lace shirt: Pieces, 
Bleiseri/Blazer: äidin suunnittelema, isoäidin ompelema/designed by my mother, 
put together by my grandmother
Korvakorut/Earrings: Pieces



Pitkästä aikaa asukuvaa, tosin kuvat ovat aivan järkyttäviä. Jotenkin kovalevyn ja kaikkien kuvien katoaminen on lannistanut kuvausintoa, vaikka onneksi en ollutkaan poistanut D:n viime vierailun aikana otettuja kuvia kameran muistikortilta. Joten tällaisia järkyttäviä meikittömiä peilikuvia taas vaihteeksi... ehkä huomenna rohkaistun taas kuvailemaan vähän fiksumman näköisiä ilmeitä, vaikka asukuvaaja tulisikin tarpeeseen. Lisäksi täällä isovanhempien luona ei ole kovin hyviä kuvauspaikkoja näin sisätiloissa... Tai ehkä minun huoneessani voisikin olla, jos siellä ei olisi vaatteita ja laukkuja ympäriinsä..

Asusta sen verran, että olin näin tylsillä ja maanläheisillä väreillä liikkeellä ihan sen takia, että en ottanut vanhempien luokse kuin vaihtopaidan ja neuleen (ja sitten niitä välttämättömiä vaihtovaatteita) joten kuljin torstaista eiliseen pastelliväreissä. Tänään kaipasin jotain hiukan erilaista. Bleiseri tosiaan on äitini vanha, hän suunnitteli sen joskus 80-luvulla, ja isoäitini vastasi toteutuksesta. Takkiin kuului myös ratsastushousut, mutta ne eivät ole säilyneet tähän päivään saakka, enkä kyllä nyt tiedä olisinko välttämättä halunnut niihin pukeutuakaan.


Työnhakurintamalta sellaisia uutisia, että minulla on huomenna työhaastattelu! Edelleenkään en osaa jännittää haastattelua, enemmän stressaa huominen aikainen herätys. Isovanhempani vahtivat huomenna serkkujani, joten meidän pitää olla Helsingissä jo puoli kahdeksalta... Kuuden aikaan siis lähtö, kun isovanhemmat haluavat lähteä ajoissa silläkin ehdolla, että perillä ollaan aivan liian aikaisin. No, laittaudun ja herään sitten vasta kummitädin luona...

Hain tänään poliittisen historian pääsykoekirjan kirjastosta, vaikka kirjastonsetä, tai siis nuori miespuolinen kirjastotyöntekijä ei olisi kirjaa minulle ensin lainannutkaan, koska ilmeisesti minulla oli vielä nuorisokirjastokortti käytössä. Ilmeisesti Suomen poliittinen historia 1809-2009 on sen verran kovaa kamaa, että se on kielletty alle 18-vuotiailta.


--

It's been a while since I posted any outfit pictures so here we have some horrendous pictures of today's outfit. I haven't really felt like taking pictures after my hard-drive died on me and I lost most of my pictures so that's why these pictures are awful through-the-mirror pictures taken in bad lighting. I didn't even have any make-up on, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the bad quality of the pictures, just thought I'd mention it. Well, now that I have started taking pictures again I can take better pictures tomorrow, although taking good outfit pictures without a photographer is a tad challenging. Finding a good indoors spot for taking pictures is also a challenge here at my grandparents' house. My room could be an option if it wasn't for all the clothes and bags that have magically invaded all the space there...

My outfit is so plainly colored, because I was wearing pastels for a bit too long, from Thursday until yesterday. I didn't think I would be spending the whole weekend at my parents' (as nice as it was to be there) place so I packed very lightly. I needed something more grown-up today. The blazer was designed by my mother in the '80s and my grandmother put it together. It used to have matching riding pants but those didn't make it to the 21st century. Well, even if they had, I don't think I would wear them, at least not with the blazer.

I have some good news, I have a job interview tomorrow! I still haven't learned to stress about the interviews, actually I'm more stressed about having to wake up early tomorrow morning. My grandparents will be babysitting my cousins tomorrow so we have to be in Helsinki by half past seven. Unfortunately that means leaving after six o'clock on the morning, because my grandparents like to leave early even if it means that we are there earlier than expected. Oh well, I will just prepare myself for the day at my aunt's place...

I also got my entrance exam study book for the Political History from the library, although the young guy working there almost didn't let me borrow the book because for some reason my library card still had a "teenager" status on it. Apparently the political history of Finland is rated R, must be all the bedroom scenes...

6 comments:

  1. I loved your blouse!! U look great:)
    thank you for visit me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And no problem, I like your blog, you have a great sense of style :)

      Delete
  2. Oi, oletpas ollut tyylikkäänä! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :) Pukeudun yleensä mielialan mukaan, eli toisinaan ollaan tyylikkäitä ja toisinaan, noh, vähän vähemmän tyylikkäitä verkkareissa yms :D

      Delete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...